小碗馄饨 发表于 2021-1-19 22:44:30

【意大利老哥科普】怎样在意大利注册一家足球俱乐部?

Hello Hupu Jrs, Buongiorno a tutti!
JRs, 大家早上好!

I'm wearing this plan Shanghai Shenhua shirt in your honour and friendship, It is not my favourite team but unfortunately, I have only two Chinese shirts in my collection. It was a gift from my brother who went to Shanghai some years ago. (0,22)
我做视频很有诚意的,瞧,我穿上了申花的球衣,(翻译注:大牌引援了),不过不是因为我最爱中超里的申花,只是因为我哥哥几年前去上海给我带回来的礼物,所以我只有两件中超的球衣。

This morning I played football under heavy rain, I've scored only once and we lose so it wasn't a great morning. (0,30)
早上我冒雨踢了一场,风雨不改嘛。打卡进球,平平无奇,我只进了一个,所以没有carry比赛,我们输了。(翻译注:熟悉的味道,队友cjb)

It still raining in here so it will be hard to go to football games (there are very few matches this weekend) but finally I'll have more time to make videos and reply to everyone who wants to write me. If you have any question or do you want to talk about some topics, I'm here. 0,57
外面一直在下雨,所以去现场看球就算了,周末也没几场。不过我总算是有时间拍拍视频了,给大家回复一起聊聊天,如果有人想跟我互动的话。如果你们有谁有啥想问的,或者想要聊的话题,我在这里。

Today I would like to introduce to you how it is possible to create a brand new team in Italy, and how easy it is.
今天我想聊一下,如何在意大利建立一支足球俱乐部,其实说起来也是很简单的。(翻译注:要么。。我们众筹一支玩真人FM XDDDDDD)

It is very easy:
1) We have to ask permission to the Town Hall (or to the possessor of the football field, about 95% of pitches in Italy are owned by town halls) to manage a stadium/pitch for years.
1,首先要去市政厅申请许可,或者和球场的所有者申请球场/体育馆的使用权。在意大利95%的球场掌握在市政厅手中)

2) Have a team or gathered a team (01,17)
2,你拥有一支球队,或者组建一支球队。

3) Found a new club and register it to the fiscal authorities. The club is considered as a company.
3,创建一个俱乐部,并向监管机关登记,这个俱乐部等同于开设了一个公司。

4) We Issued a memorandum and articles of association with the rules and the name of the founders. Be sure to have a peach garden oath before do it! (Joking)
4,需要俱乐部的章程和设立的备忘录,详细列出股东的名字和俱乐部的各项规则,你需要仪式感的话在桃园里弄个猪头焚香盟誓也行(开玩笑)

5) A small tax of about 60 euros
5,缴纳一笔60欧的税款

In ten days you are official a football team. and you can participate in the Terza Categoria League (9th level). We can start only from 9th level with a new club (or you can create a Youth club and that's different a case). (2,00)
不出十日,你就有了一家官方认可的欧陆劲旅(翻译注:我是这么认为的,纸面实力),然后你可以参加第九级别的联赛了。新俱乐部只能从这一级别开始。当然如果你一开始就建一个青年队,事情会略有不同。

Participate in a Terza Categoria League costs about 2200-2500 euros. Included in that costs are the players'insurance and bail.
Fun fact: Non-Professional clubs don't pay anything about referee's costs. Referee costs for non-professional leagues are paid directly by Serie A team. Cool, right?
It is quite easy to found a new club, am I right?
参加这个级别的联赛,大概会花去你2200-2500欧元,主要是球员的保险金和违约金(翻译注:这里bail是这个意思吧?)
有趣的是,业余俱乐部不需要支付裁判费用。在非专业俱乐部场次执法的费用,由意甲球队支付。这种支持是不是很赞啊?
所以我说,在意大利建个新俱乐部一点都不难,对不?(翻译注:养个队挺贵的吧,或者球场维护需要出钱么?)

Non-professional clubs are considered "Dilettantistica" so they pay fewer taxes than a normal company.
That's all. How does it work in China? It is easier or not? I am curious about it.
业余俱乐部通常被认为是“足球爱好者”组成的玩票队伍,所以他们比一般公司享受更低的税率。
大概就是这样,中国怎么样?简单吗?(翻译注:这个……请28大的来答,我心中懂得都懂)

I forgot to say that a new club is usually founded by one of these categories: a group of friends, townsman (a group of person reunite and decided that the town must have its football club), Club popolari founded with social goals in order to help and integrate people from the zone, make charity, integrate migrants. The fourth type of club are the small companies who started with football to achieve something.
I hope to show you all of them during my football weekends.

补充一下,新俱乐部通常是由这几类人组成的,
1,一群爱好足球的死党
2,镇上的本地居民,团结的社区必有本地球队
3,公益的俱乐部,建立之日起致力于帮助移民融入本地社区,参与慈善活动4,以足球为主业起家的小公司

有机会我在周末踢球时遇到给你们逐一介绍

小碗馄饨 发表于 2021-3-6 00:53:48

https://bbs.hupu.com/38353845.html
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【意大利老哥科普】怎样在意大利注册一家足球俱乐部?