• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2022-2-8 19:10
  • 签到天数: 85 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

跳转到指定楼层
    1#
    发表于 2010-7-4 12:49:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    刚看到bbc的一篇关于为什么像梅西,c罗,鲁尼,卡卡,德罗巴这些巨星们没能在世界杯发挥出色的评论文章,文章本身没什么,但是文章后面的关于梅西的评论让我很感动,不知道多少人和他们想法相似。BBC的读者一般都是英国人,他们都是曼联切尔西阿森纳利物浦及其他传统英超球队的球迷,但是他们一致认为梅西的表现非常好,梅西让这届世界杯增添了不少色彩,我摘录了一些,和阿根廷球迷和梅西球迷分享一下,算是苦涩之后的一点感动吧。

原文地址:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/david ... ine_at_world_c.html

5. At 11:00pm on 03 Jul 2010, Sammuthegreat - WWFC #18 wrote:
    Messi was the best player in the group stage, bar possibly Ozil. For some reason being slated as underperforming purely because he didn't actually score, despite bringing some of the best saves of the tournament out of the Greek and Nigerian keepers.
    梅西是小组阶段最好的球员,可能还有Ozil。但是却因为没能进球被认为表现不好,尽管希腊和尼日利亚的门将作出了世界杯上最好的扑救才阻止了他的进球。

16. At 11:33pm on 03 Jul 2010, Karthick Arvinth wrote:
    Considering the amount of flak he got for not reproducing his Barcelona form for Argentina, Messi has actually had a very good tournament. Ok he was muscled out today by the Germans, but he has been an absolute delight to watch.
    考虑到梅西受到的关于他没能复制巴萨是的精彩表现的强烈批评,他事实上踢了一届非常不错的世界杯。是,他在对德国的比赛中被肌肉防守限制住了发挥,但是看他踢球仍然是绝对的愉悦。

20. At 11:54pm on 03 Jul 2010, Edmund wrote:
    Messi had a good World Cup even though he didn't score a goal.
    梅西踢了一届不错的世界杯,尽管他没能进球。
    31. At 00:13am on 04 Jul 2010, Kamana wrote:
    Messi did well considering he was the most marked man in the tournament. He didn't score but he was at the heart of all that was good about Argentina, until the Germans knocked them out. Rooney was far worse; he didn't do anything of note whatsoever. At least Messi showed flashes of why he's the best player in the world.
    考虑到梅西受到的最强的贴身防守,他的表现是不错的。他没有进球,但是阿根廷几乎所有的闪光都来自于梅西的努力,直到德国人将他们淘汰。鲁尼相比之下差多了,至少梅西用时时闪光的表项向世人证明他为什么是最好的球员。

57. At 01:38am on 04 Jul 2010, ctw13v1 wrote:
    Messi - Regardless of what happened today against the Germans, he is by far the BEST player in the world. You can't tell me that his whole world cup was a wash just because he didn't hit the back of the net. The best part of watching Argentina was when he had the ball. His footwork and ability to turn on a player is just crazy good. I think he was top 3 in the tournament behind VIlla and Forlan. Pure Class.

不管今天对德国的比赛发生了什么,梅西都是目前世界上最好的球员。你不能说他的整个世界杯因为没有进球就是白瞎了。看阿根廷的比赛最美好的时刻就是梅西脚下有球的时候。他的脚下技术和能力太好了。我认为他的表现仅次于比利亚和弗兰。绝对的世界级球员。

63. At 02:02am on 04 Jul 2010, Anneeq wrote:
    Well u cant say Messi hasnt shon, he played very well! It took some pretty decent saves from the Nigerian and Greek keepers to stop him from scoring. Also the guy has about 3 ppl marking him constantly, and as good a dribbler he is, nobody can beat that many ppl all the time.
    你可以说梅西没能进球,但是他踢得不错!尼日利亚和希腊门将用世界级的扑救挡住了梅西的射门。而且梅西时刻都有3个人围在他身边防守他,就算像梅西这样的过人高手,也不可能总是突破这么多人的防守。

78. At 03:49am on 04 Jul 2010, pm k wrote:
    I've never been a fan of soccer and had never watched a soccer game (not the whole 90 minutes anyway) prior to this world cup (soccer is not a popular sport in this part of the world). After watching Messi in one of the early matches (I believe it was against S. Korea), I'd have to say I was hooked. Seeing Messi play made me realize why soccer is the most popular sport in the world. It was extremely disappointing to see him exit the world cup. I've come to appreciate this sport, thanks to the little genius Lionel Messi.
    在这届世界杯之前我不是球迷,之前也没看过一场完整的比赛。但是看过之前梅西在阿根廷对韩国的比赛之后,我得说我成为了球迷。看着梅西踢球,我理解了为什么足球是世上最受欢迎的运动。看着他离开世界杯非常让人失望。我开始喜欢这项运动了,我要感谢这个小小的天才-里奥内尔-梅西。 (这段最让我感动,这是为什么足球需要天才的原因之一)。

79. At 04:11am on 04 Jul 2010, RalphCoates wrote:
    You have Messi in your list!!! Are you joking, do goals only constitute success these days. David Bond you clearly have no clue! Messi was a delight to watch and one of the few entertaining aspects of this particlur very poor world cup.
    你居然将梅西放在了你的名单里!!!你开玩笑的吧?难道现在只有进球才算成功吗?看梅西踢球是一种愉快,也是这届非常无聊的世界杯里为数不多的亮点之一。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2020-5-21 23:07
  • 签到天数: 10 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

2#
    发表于 2010-7-4 14:30:47 | 只看该作者
  • TA的每日心情
    擦汗
    2014-9-7 15:50
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

3#
    发表于 2010-7-18 10:41:33 | 只看该作者

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|里米尼中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 20:30 , Processed in 0.099082 second(s), 26 queries .