[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-4-6 23:15
  • 签到天数: 565 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

1#
    发表于 2014-7-10 23:10:24 | 显示全部楼层
    Opens the press conference of presentation of Adrian Ricchiuti the President of Rimini, Fabrizio De Meis: "we are here today for an important return: Adrian Ricchiuti does not need any introduction. E 'a player who has written perhaps the most important pages of Rimini. it 'been a tough negotiation, perhaps more because of me that due to her because I had misunderstood some of the details. availability Him was given immediately.
    I am very happy. I think Adrian has responded to my television appeal for everyone who was willing to help Rimini. He said this.
    That returned in Rimini there could be no great doubt. But Adrian is back in the most difficult time in series D. It is to lend a hand to revive the company from hell. Has not looked the category. He did not do so welcome, but welcome back. "

Then it's Adrian Ricchiuti to speak, after a round of applause from the fans in the press room of the stadium "Romeo Blacks": "I ​​am very happy. Back in my hometown, I want to bring in football matters. Who does not believe in Ricchiuti answer player on the field, trying to get it to change his mind. I'll do anything to bring the Rimini LegaPro. thank the president and sporting director who gave me the chance to return to wear this shirt. "

What does it mean Ricchiuti to those who still considers guilty of relegation to B of his last year in white and red?
    "I do not have to say anything to anyone.'m Adrian Ricchiuti, I'll head up high, I loved all the cities in which I played.
    If anyone wants it I'll take it one day at dinner and tell him the year of withdrawal. It is degraded in 23, not in one. I do not care what some people think.
    I take only the people who love me and that is the stage to applaud. "

The role will also hen towards younger.
    "I'm 36 years old but I have the spirit of a child. This role I've played all'Entella, there are no problems. If the B series will then so be it. This company is ambitious and I'm here for this."

In the focus are the 61 goals from Jordan Cinquetti?
    "Records are made ​​to be broken and I'll try to beat that of Cinquetti. I hope to get to more than 61, to make it a lot because it means that the team will bring in profits."

His desire for the post-football player is to train young people. There is an agreement with the Rimini also in this context?
    "My future is with the kids, coach kids is my dream.'ll See. But now I need to concentrate only on the field, I have to play to bring the Rimini where he deserves."

What role do you see now?
    "I'll put at the disposal of the coach, but the jersey holder me I deserve. Should play who deserves. Number ten, I never asked for anything. I'ma player like the others.'s Coach will decide."

Shall be the sports director of Rimini, Ivano Pastore: "Adrian has shown willingness to come to Rimini and it is here. Believe that the coach and the dressing room to decide who will be the captain. With Mr. Campilongo we have not talked about yet, but in football it is always been so. "

The captain says it's also the president, De Meis: "It is a decision of the technical staff. Band that I'd like to go on the arm of the player who gained the most appearances in Rimini."

Shepherd took the floor: "at the moment is the only affiliated Ricchiuti of Rimini. For the choice of young people will do a mixture. Could we get some player who has already played a few '95 he did last season, and some of Spring.
    Soon we will sign a central defender, a striker and another winger, within the next week we hope to close. "

"As I talked to the coach, but we basically just said goodbye," he added Ricchiuti.

President De Meis closes the press conference with the now usual update on the possibilities of repechage LegaPro of Rimini and collaboration with mangiari: "To date, the Rimini can not be rescued. Win for us today, having to rebuild everything from scratch, it will be very difficult. If the signs are positive, we'll see.
    The situation with the old members went to the long, well beyond the time that we had imagined, and mangiari has several offers from other companies. In the meantime, he is giving us a hand. We'll see in about twenty days and we will evaluate whether to continue our collaboration. "

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|里米尼中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 14:37 , Processed in 0.077972 second(s), 16 queries .